Friday, May 20, 2016

Rihanna's Anti is bomb

As a lover of Rihanna and her music I cannot say enough good things about her new album Anti. First of all, Might I just say that Rihanna is the most beautiful person I have seen. And it's not just me there is a total out pour of people on twitter that seriously need to chill and calm their raving about
Rihanna. I have found over 100 Rihanna fan accounts on Twitter, people these days.



But the album is really good. I have to say it is a lot slower then her past albums, but I like that because it makes Anti feel a lot more R&B then pop. The album has a theme about being single and vulnerable with the songs: Consideration, Woo, James Joint and Never Ending.  The other songs are angry messages towards exes: Kiss it Better, Desperado, Needed me, and Yeah I Said it. The rest are about young and new love: Work, Love on the Brain, Higher and Close to You. I also very much enjoy the modest beats of all the songs. Unlike her other pop albums that sound like bubblegum, Anti features more meaning full and keyboard and vocal focused songs. I love Rihanna and her successful Album Anti. Cannot say enough good things about this bop!

No comments:

Post a Comment